I've been doing intermittent fasting for the past weeks everyday with this simple rule:
- Eating between 10:00 - 18:00
- Not eating between 18:00 - 10:00
So.. no breakfast, only two meals per day (and snack + coffee in between). The result has been nice so far:
- Weight loss. I think I've lost around 6+ kgs so far
- Calmer mind. It is relatively slower for me to get angry / emotional now. I notice this can be overwritten if I didn't get enough sleep the night before tho
- I'm aware that i'm starving, and it is simpler for me to say "nah, i won't look for some foods"
Overall, I like the result. I'll continue doing this, and let's see how it holds up months from now.